Rugs are just plain germ and bug magnets. One ounce of carpet can house more than 2,000 dust mites. The Environmental Protection Agency has warned that they can also be reservoirs for air pollutants. Most people do not know that pounds of soil lurk beneath their rugs. Yet most people reply on home vacuum cleaners to maintain the cleanliness of the rugs in their home. Many assume they do not need professional home rug cleaners to come in and do the messy work. They are wrong.
Professional carpet cleaning is really the only way to get rid of the germs, pollutants and mold that are attracted to the rugs in our homes. It is also the only way to keep them looking fresh and new.
If those facts were not enough, here are some reasons you should consider hiring professional run cleaners to do this work in your homes.
- Pet dander. When your pets run around the house, they drop it everywhere and it sinks in to your carpet and only home rug cleaners can get this out. If you or anyone in your family suffers from allergies or asthma, this can be a real health issue.
- Your kids. They are adorable and lovable but they wreak havoc on carpets. From the messes they drag in to just their exuberance. They can take years off of the life of your rugs.
- You do not want to spend all day maintaining your carpets. That’s understandable. Your vacuum, however, cannot undue damage like home rug cleaners. Regular cleanings will make your life easier when you do vacuum because there is just not as much dirt and dander to pick up.
- You are a popular person. People are always coming and going from your home. What does that do? It wears down your carpets. A carpet cleaning company can restore your rugs to what they looked like when you first installed them in your home.
- You have stains, holes, burn marks. There is no way you can fix these things yourself but carpet burn repair, carpet patch repair and stain removal are all things good home rug cleaners can help you with.
Your rugs make a difference in your home. They keep the floors warner, they muffle sound and hopefully, they add to the look and feel of your home. Dirty and damaged rugs have the opposite impact. They make your home look dirty and because of guilt by association, you get that title, too.
Too keep them in tip top shape, home rug cleaners recommend you use a carpet cleaning services company at least every one to one and a half years. This is for a full cleaning but you should also have them come in for less extensive cleanings more often than that. Your carpet will thank you for it.