As more and more homeowners begin to make the move towards solar energy as an alternative option to power their homes, finding the best solar companies becomes an even more important task. If you have questions about solar and want to know more about the benefits dan drawbacks of this alternative energy solutions, contact your local solar energy company today.
There are many options available when it comes to finding affordable solar power systems in your area that you can choose from. Learning all about solar, how it works, the various set ups and systems used, and how to take care of a solar panel system is a great way to see if going solar is right for you and your family. Many people are looking for more eco-friendly options that do not cause as much pollution and that can save money and energy, and solar is often the answer to that need.
So, contact your local alternative energy installer today and see what services they have available for you to choose from. Compare prices and services and systems and find the one that is best suited for you, your family, and your lifestyle!
Solar panel installers can come and install solar panels for your company. A solar panel is a group of solar photovoltaic modules that are electrically connected and mounted on a supporting structure. The solar panel can be used as part of a larger photovoltaic system to make and supply electricity in commercial and residential applications. A photovoltaic system usually has a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, sometimes a battery, and interconnection wiring. Solar panel installers can come and install these panels quickly and efficiently.
Some solar energy information includes:
* Average growth of global solar energy is 102% each year
* 400 Quads of solar energy are used for power purposes every year
* Only .7% of all energy used worldwide is solar energy
* 35 million tons of carbon dioxide is saved each year by those who use solar energy
* Germany uses the most solar energy at 9,785 MW of solar panels installed by solar panel installers
* Solar energy panels cost $1.94 per square foot to be produced and installed by solar panel installers
* There is solar panel roof mounting, solar panel systems, and solar tracking systems
Many states in the United States offer tax deductions for having solar panels installed by solar panel installers. This makes the financial benefits even larger than just saving electricity. Just one kW of power that is generated from solar panels prevents 150 pounds of coal from needing to be mined. One kW of energy from solar panels prevents 300 pounds of CO2 from being emitted into the air. One kW of solar energy produced by solar panels can prevent 105 gallons of water from being used.