These are the kind of days when the investment in the residential wedding installation is worth it. Sitting nice and warm inside, you are able to enjoy looking out through the new picture windows out at the cold and snowy day. The vinyl replacement windows, that you are you found from one of the bet window companies in the city, can help you enjoy the beauty of the winter day without having to be in the cold yourself.
Both residential and commercial window replacement options are varied, but if you can find the windows of the highest qualities that you can afford you will feel great about the final decisions. Home windows of the highest energy efficiency, for instance, can help you create the perfect setting for the coldest, as well as the hottest, of days.
Installing Windows Is an Investment That Can Help You Add Beauty and Efficiency to Your Home
If you live in a home that is older than 20 years, there are likely many new products that can help you create a home that is far more energy efficient. The latest research indicates that 45% of the average energy bill goes toward heating, according to the Department of Energy. If you want to limit the percentage of money that is going into this heating, it is important to make sure that you make use of the latest energy saving products. Window companies, for instance, offer substantial savings. On average, in fact, replacing a window costs between $300 and $700 a window, but these new investments can make a room less drafty and more economical.
Consider these facts and figures about the many products that window companies offer and the impact that they have on the economy of individual homes, as well as the nation:
- 44% of renovation jobs that year were for window or door replacement, according to the National Association of Home Builders 2012 Remodeling Market Index.
- When compared to single-paned windows, dual-paned windows are about two times as effective at retaining heat, as well as air conditioning.
- Home owners who replace their windows can get back 80% of their investment, according to the National Association of Realtors.
- 66% of home owners are planning on renovating, according to a recent survey.
- 50% of Americans who use natural gas for heat incur an average cost of $649.
- Windows that are drafty and let air escape can increase a home’s energy bills by as much as 10% to 25%.
If you invest in the highest quality windows and properly maintain them, these improvements can last 20 years or longer, depending on the material.