It is difficult to believe that this is happening again. A mere 14 months after you had nearly half of the windows replaced in your home your entire neighborhood experienced another major hail storm. At first look, you thought that you had escaped damage, but upon further examination you realized that your window frames are covered in small dents. The same small dents that were an indicator that the windows needed to be replaced last year. In fact, the adjustor indicated that those small dents can actually break the seal on a window and cause moisture leakage problems in the future.
Both commercial and residential window installation companies offer a number of products that can help add value to a property. It is in severe thunderstorm and tornado season when these companies find themselves the most busy. In fact, if you live in a storm ravaged area, it can be difficult to find a contractor who can help you with regular work that is not storm related.
The Best Window Companies Stand Behind Their Products and Their Services
Finding the best window companies in Chicago, Omaha, or Tulsa can be increasingly difficult as spring storm season arrives. In fact, there are many times when the wait list for these services can last months, and when winter weather is factored in, years. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that the window industry can add to the value of your home or business:
- 66% of home owners are planning on renovating, according to a recent survey.
- 45% of the average energy bill in any home goes toward heating, according to the Department of Energy. For this reason it is important to make sure that you have the best windows to limit loss.
- 30% of a home’s heating energy is lost through its windows.
- Replacing a window costs an average of $300 to $700 per window.
- Dual-paned windows are nearly two times as effective at retaining heat and air conditioning compared to single-paned versions.
From the best window companies in Chicago to the latest energy efficient companies in Omaha, it is important to realize that there are many times when you have to wait for the quality products that you want. In fact, there are many times in the spring and summer when you will not be able to get the products that you want until all of the emergency hobs are completed.