The outside of a home is an important aspect of home value. Besides the fact that curb appeal can always add to the value of a home, there are other reasons why paying attention to the outside attributes of a home is important. For instance, with the right kind of planning the landscaping, including trees, that you plan can help save energy and create more options for gathering spaces.
Of all of the property improvements that an owner can make, few can bring the return on investment (ROI). With the use of professional bark dust blowing services, for instance, you can add a finishing touch to any landscaping plans. In fact, barkdust specialists offer colored products that can either match or contrast with the paint color on a home.
Bark Dust Blowing Services Offer Important Finishing Touches to Any Landscaping Projects
The latest research indicates that cedar playground chips are not as common as in the past. In fact, bark dust blowing services are a safer and easier to maintain option. As smaller pieces that cause less damage if there is a fall, it is important to realize that barkdust does require specific kinds of maintenance. For instance, depending on the type of bark and how well you maintain it, it is recommended that property owners apply new bark dust every two to four years.
Consider these facts and figures about the many advantages that landscape improvements can offer:
- Followed by hemlock, fir is the number one most common type of barkdust.
- 67% of Americans agree that professional landscaping would allow them to have a nicer yard, according to a recent survey by Harris Poll for the National Association of Landscape Professionals.
- Investing a mere 5% of a home’s value on landscaping macany yield an ROI of as high as 150%.
- 83% of Americans think having a yard is important.
- 90% of property owners in America with a yard indicate that they think it is important the yard is also be well maintained.
- A 12 inch layer of barkdust is recommended for playgrounds, but for other landscaping applications, a layer of two to three inches of is recommended.
By planting shade trees in the backyard and on the side of the house, many property owners are able to reduce the heating and cooling costs of their home. For the best success in any of these landscaping projects, however, it is important to consult with a professional landscaping design company.