You are finally getting the new shower install that you have been wanting. From the walk in shower that will eliminate the need for so much cleaning time to the heated floor that is being installed, the new space will be perfect. Bathroom remodeling projects not only add to the use of a space, but the value of the space as well. And while home remodeling projects can cause a major disruption in the every day life of a family, it is important to make the improvements that are needed as soon as possible.
Small problems can turn into major expenses if they are not taken care of when they occur. A small link in a kitchen or bathroom space, for instance, can turn into a major renovation if water damage causes a floor space to weaken or a drywall area to mold. Planning for home improvement projects can be fun, but not all property owners want to take the time to tackle everyday problems that occur in a home.
From new shower installs to entire kitchen renovations, however, it is important to work with a reputable contractor who will make sure that the job is done correctly and that the necessary electrical and plumbing work is reliable. Consider some of these facts and figures about the latest research on the popularity of many home remodeling projects and the impact they have on the nation’s economy:
- 76% of home owners change the style of their kitchen during a renovation project.
- 93% of home owners who are updating countertops during a kitchen renovation and the majority are choosing natural stone materials.
- Bathroom additions offer an average of 86.4% return on investment (ROI).
- 90% home owners are using an upgrade to change the style of their master bathroom.
- 87% of home owners renovating their bathrooms indicate that they have plans for updating their shower.
Whether you are getting ready to update your bathroom or your kitchen, it is important to get bids from reliable contractors and make sure that you check references so that you get the results that you want.